WAYS TO GIVE TO SWOPE HEALTH SERVICES
Please make your check payable to Swope Health Foundation and mail to:
Swope Health Foundation
3801 Blue Parkway
Kansas City, MO 64130
You will receive an acknowledgement and tax-deductible receipt after your gift is processed.
Donate goods and services. From time to time, we need printing, advertising (such as pro bono ads, radio remotes, PSAs, billboards), promotional items, give-aways and other goods to support our community outreach efforts.
If you feel you have something we can use to make our outreach events more successful, send an email describing your proposed donation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Someone will reach out to you for details.
You can make a difference in the lives of our patients.
To become a Swope Health Services volunteer you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
• Complete an application.
• Agree to and successfully pass a background check.
• Successfully complete the SHS Orientation and HIPAA training.
• Be willing to work during SHS’ main operating hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Weekend and evening opportunities may also be available from time to time.
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, our volunteers serve as greeters, information desk staff and patient navigators. We do not have a volunteer program for medical volunteers, students and others seeking clinical experience.
If you are interested in applying, please complete our online volunteer application. Someone will contact you to arrange for an interview once we’ve reviewed your application. Thank you for your interest!
HELP THE HOMELESS
Donate new clothing, nonperishable food and personal hygiene products. Your donations will go directly to those we encounter and treat—many of whom do not have more than the clothing on their backs.
Bring your donation to our main campus, 3801 Blue Parkway, Kansas City, MO. Let Security know you have a donation for the Homeless Outreach Team and we’ll take it from there.
Please note: We do not accept medications, medical equipment or used clothing.
Kansas City, MO 64130
It is the policy of Swope Health Services to serve all individuals who are eligible for its programs and services without regard to socio-economic status, race, national origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability (physical or mental), age, status as a parent or genetic information.
SHS Non-Discrimination Policy
Title VI Compliance Information
USDA Non-Discrimination Statement
- Join us for National Suicide Prevention Week, Sept. 9-15, 2018 August 28, 2018
- Swope Health Services wins five federal Quality Improvement Awards August 21, 2018
- Join us for the 4th installment in Swope Health Services’ Leadership Speakers Series August 13, 2018
- Breast is Best! Celebrating Breastfeeding Aug. 1-7 August 1, 2018
- Join Us in Celebrating Community Health Centers July 24, 2018