Our Outreach Pantry could use your help!
We regularly provide homeless individuals with foods, toiletries, clothing and miscellaneous items for their health and cleanliness.
Our pantry is running a bit low, and we hope you will consider donating to replenish our supplies. There are two ways you can help:
- Click on any of the links below to place an order with Amazon. You can specify to ship your donation directly to us!
- Deliver your donations to SHS Central.
Shipping Address: Swope Health Services Central, Attn: Brenda Neal in Building C, 3801 Blue Parkway, Kansas City, MO 64130.
- Canned goods that can be opened without a can opener. Examples:
- Tuna or chicken pouches, with crackers
- Sandwich crackers, with cheese or peanut butter filling
- Snack pack items: fruit snacks, cookies, applesauce, fruit cups, other individually packaged items usually suited for kids’ lunch boxes
Toiletries – Travel size preferred
- Bath soap
- Shampoo and conditioner (all in one is fine)
- Skin lotion
- Toothbrushes (adult and children’s size)
- Hair combs
- Women’s sanitary products (napkins, tampons)
Clothing – New products only
- Socks for men, women, children
- Men’s underwear – T shirts, briefs, all sizes
- Women’s underwear – sports bras, bras, panties, all sizes
Thank you for your help! Your kindness goes a long way!