Swope Health Services provides a wide range of services in our adult medicine practice. Patients who are 18 and over can be seen at any one of our locations, for
- Treatment of minor ear, nose and throat issues
- Treatment of respiratory issues such as lingering coughs
- Physical examinations and sports physicals
- Eye Exams (see below)
- Laboratory Services (see below)
- Radiology Services (see below)
- Preventive health education, including tips on managing chronic conditions such as asthma, diabetes and high blood pressure
- Immunizations, including the flu vaccine
- Health screenings, including tests for HIV/AIDS, STDs and tuberculosis (TB)
- Well-women check-ups (clinical breast exams, mammograms)
- Well-men check-ups (prostate exams)
To learn more or to request an appointment, please call 816-923-5800.
Our experienced optometrists offer comprehensive vision examinations as well as the diagnosis and treatment of a wide array of eye diseases, conditions and problems.
We use advanced diagnostic technology and vision correction products and are committed to improving the quality of life of our patients through enhanced vision.
We provide services for patients of all ages.
Eye conditions and diseases we manage include:
- Pink eye
- Diabetic eye disease
- Macular Degeneration
- Lazy eye
We are conveniently located right in Swope Health Central. Our staff can help you select contact lenses and eyeglasses that will meet your needs. We carry an excellent selection of quality frames and lenses in all price ranges, including:
- Designer and brand name frames
- No-line bifocals
- Transition lenses
- Anti-reflective coating
For your convenience, we offer in-house laboratory services at most of our locations. The list below gives you an idea of the most common lab tests we provide:
- White Blood Count/Differential
- Glucose (Hemoglobin A1c)
- Influenza Testing
- Pregnancy Testing
Check with the location you use most often to see what lab services are currently offered there.
Our Radiology Department is committed to providing patients with high-quality imaging procedures and accurate results.
Our dedicated, professional imaging staff has the expertise and knowledge to assist your physician with your diagnosis.
We offer a wide range of imaging services to meet your healthcare needs and look forward to the opportunity to serve you.
- Ultrasonic procedures