The Women, Infants and Children Special Supplemental Nutrition Program (WIC) helps families learn about breastfeeding, making healthy food choices and living a healthy lifestyle.
WIC serves pregnant, breastfeeding, and women who recently delivered up to 6 months, as well as infants and children up to their 5th birthday.
Benefits of WIC
- Nutrition counseling focused on your needs and concerns
- Nutrition Education and health education in person or on the web (Click here to complete your nutrition education online.)
- Referrals to healthcare and social services
Breastfeeding education and support
- Breastfeeding Class I (Benefits of Breastfeeding)
Mon: 1:30 p.m.,
Thu: 9 a.m. & 1:30 p.m.
- Breastfeeding Class II (How to Breastfeed)
Mon: 2:30 p.m.
Thu: 10 a.m. & 2:30 p.m.
- Breast pumps on priority basis and stock is limited