Swope Health wins five quality improvement awards
Swope Health accepted five Quality Improvement Awards from the Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA). These awards recognize the highest-performing health centers nationwide as well as those health centers that have made significant quality improvement gains from the previous year.
Swope Health won recognition for:
- advancing health information technology;
- achieving patient-centered medical home recognition;
- increasing access to care (as measured by an increase in patients and the number of patients receiving comprehensive services between 2016 and 2017);
- achieving at least a 10 percent improvement in one or more Clinical Quality Measures; and
- using our Electronic Health Record to report all clinical quality data.
HRSA provides the quality awards to further its commitment to improve the overall quality, efficiency, and value of health care services for the more than 27 million patients served at health centers. Learn more.